Thursday, October 30, 2008

Free Verse Poem

At school we were writing a free verse poem which is a poem that has lots of language features and I am going to tell you mine.

LOVE

Love is like a red rose
which always seems to bloom.
The cars,
the stars,
the moons,
the spoons,
and even the Universe
wouldn't be the same without love.
With the love
that we all share
in this wide world
we could do anything.
Just to think that
if we didn't have our beloved God
we wouldn't have anything-
no cars,
no stars,
no moons
no spoons
no anything!
I love love,
so you should love it to.



I hope you liked my poem.

2 comments:

Gail said...

This is a beautifully written poem with some very sophisticated thoughts and feelings.
Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mrs. M

alexandrab said...

Alex - I LOVE YOU!!! you are a very special girl!
Mum x